My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

" Mom! One day I'll wanna grow up to be like EuniceNg! "

Monday, August 22, 2005

yoS! i've come to blog! haas..today school was so-so.. hahas got back my science n maths results..great!hope that tmr my history paper wont fail mi =S hee..then todae go weiting hse Adrian wanted to meet de spf ppl.. so glad huishan n huifen joined us man.. PTL! =D he talked to us about many things..n yes! im firm about this decision that i have made long ago..im gonna get my family saved n that's the last thing i'll do!! *hey hees* hmm,today just realised that its really a great feeling to help friends when they are down although not vry good at it stil *=P* hahas but still wif all that im able to do..reali hope to lift up their feelings..!
In life,we are sure to meet winds n waves that can stop us n hinder our walk but no matter how big they are..i just got to know that we can cry out to the Lord for only he can save me from where i am n im sure im not gonna swim back to the boat cuz i have already experienced such a wonderful God! hees..
judgement day ish near hees.. n i cant wait !! =Pp

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home