My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

" Mom! One day I'll wanna grow up to be like EuniceNg! "

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Without Knowledge,you go no where.
How True is that..

Was dumbstruck when i asked for my parent's consent about my water baptism,my dad bombarded me with questions that i couldnt answer.
At that moment i felt as if my hands or an important part of my body was missing,yar that was how i felt.. helpless.
i didnt know much and i couldnt answer much, all i could do was to remain silent.
well,i told myself le..im nt only gonna get equipped in the Word(BIBLE STUDY IS REALLY REALLY IMPT!),im also gonna study hard..the letter from the Edu. scholarship really shook me la.i've been pulling my own grades down because of laziness.
To be relevent?
be Knowledgeble.

thanks Joyce for the dedication,
its really a BIG encouragement for me.
Having u as my member is a great thing to know.
Con't to expand in your capacity,i know you can! its
the matter of you want to or not. =))
Once again THANKS!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home