My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

" Mom! One day I'll wanna grow up to be like EuniceNg! "

Friday, June 15, 2007

FEAR is a person who thinks he can do nothing and neither can God.
- Joyce Meyer


when i came across this i was like Woa, for me its really impacting, the fear of God really arose within me. when i actually let fear overtook me i was also in another way telling God that he has no ability in the situations i face. gonna change my perspective! renew my mind constantly. i guess that's what Christianity's all about ya? changing our lives everyday to become more like our Father,despite our inferiorities. :)

wed i went for bs and i felt that it was a really great lesson, shall share the parts tt left me to think about..

Agape love : it is self-giving,a love that doesn't lay down any prior conditions. it's freely given out even to the most undeserving, most helpless, most unworthy, most unattractive.

still working towards it.. learning to love some ppl whom i sometimes find irritating but well, i always tell myself no ones perfect ma so am i haha..

few things about God's grace:

1] God's grace begins where human ability ends.

2] God's grace is received only by faith.

3] God's grace leaves no room for pride.

although these are the things that i guess everyone knows but well we tend to forget about it often..

there are always things in my mind that i want to write about but i often hesitate to.. thinking will it offend people or do i really want to reveal so much about my life ? guess I'm still not so open yet ba although i know i look like la haha..

yeah, later going CYCLING! losing the fats off my body hahas(hopefully) gonna be a great fellowship with beloved e243 (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home