My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

" Mom! One day I'll wanna grow up to be like EuniceNg! "

Friday, April 04, 2008

good morning folks.
After derrick took notice of our eye bags last night,i realised that I've really got plenty of sleep this few days (: 
But sadly, this privilege will soon be out of my reach when school starts. Especially in media school where rumors are all around, talking about overtime editing and long stays in school.Hopefully theses are Really plain rumors. 
):
and insufficient sleep equates to more pimples! ooh no.

I'm so happy that Project Runway 4 has started! haha,its like SUPER nice man.
Yesterday was a breakthrough day! (:

yesterday i was having Pre-nightmares.The smell of fear just overtook me for that moment.
BUT GOD, abides in me.
'Do not be troubled nor be afraid'
and i chose not to run over to my parents room.
Realisation: Fear shortchanges you of the things within reach.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home