My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

" Mom! One day I'll wanna grow up to be like EuniceNg! "

Friday, October 17, 2008

HEELLLO WORLD!
i know I've been disappearing from my blog for quite some time,my apologies. :D

phew!
goodness, the first week of school was just crazy.
Thank God Friday's free up, thank you Mr Emilio!
this semester's all about the cameras.
Denise! when you're free.. teach me photography!! haha.
well, its great to see my classmates again.Just that Wan has a new word now.
" that's bleak man" its spinning in my head now.. everything's bleak -.-''

i guess it's been a while since I last blogged, don't really know what to write about.
oh ya chuxuan! haha you won't believe it but i wanna go watch the wu chun movie. hee. :)


oh ya, something funny happened ytd in school.
we were at Our Space getting some drinks and there were a bunch of girls playing some horror game. We were like trying to walk closer to catch a glimpse of the website but the fonts were too tiny.
So I asked for the address and we hurried back to get our hands on the game.
Its quite idiotic. why?
because it only allows players to play from 6pm onwards.
So we cheated and changed our internal clock to 6plus.
More details i shan't reveal but it really freaked me out.
joyce was clicking clicking and the thing appeared we screamed so loudly everyone was looking over. so malu.
so ya, im even considering if i should watch 4bia now. LOLS!
if you wanna check the web out,
it's www.hotel626.com ( plug in your earphones for better effects)
change your internal clock to after 6pm if you're playing in broad daylight.


yeah! tonight's THE EDGE! can't wait,can't wait,can't wait.
There's gonna be a makeover,pre-party, and weiting's coming back from DA LU ZHONG GUO!
and Alexis' joining me too!! :D

oh ya, Weiting has good taste. Know why?
she appreciates James Morrison's music.
I like his lyrics alot alot.
it's like a story or a message he's trying to tell.
heartfelt. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home