My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

" Mom! One day I'll wanna grow up to be like EuniceNg! "

Friday, August 26, 2005

This few days alot of things happened in my life.. i found out that im SO unstable in my emotions when im handling friends.i cry easily but thats good i guess. hahas..
another thing is..sometimes its not easy being the head where heavy responsiblilities start to weigh on you.stressful but hahas still de saying goes..its better to be the head then de tail yea?
when people start to critisize about ur doings and when they think that you're so stupid to tell the truth when u can lie.but i know that under wat circumstances i wont force myself to suit the world.NO lying! hahas..
but nvm thats jux sum small parts..its thru difficult situations that people grow in their character.expectations are surely there for people to meet but well,thats the world we live in i guess =X hees.
BUT! i know im gonna conquer it i will not let tis leadership thingy take control of my life.im gonna stand strong n make a decision..stand firm n i know God will tell mi what to do! for everything i do i look towards God 1st =) he's the onli solution for all ur troubles...
last thing, just had a look at denise's blog..woah her entries where great! there's one thing she sure said it right..we shouldnt always pray about ourselves to the Lord.
there are always people out there who suffer much more than i do and yet im whining about my situation thinking how bad it seems.
1st- Jesus
2nd- others
3rd- me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home