My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

" Mom! One day I'll wanna grow up to be like EuniceNg! "

Friday, December 08, 2006

yoyoyo! this whole week was busy busy busy,hadn't been going home early since monday.
feel so bad,i feel that my parents are starting to think that im in bad company =S but im not! hahas sry so random. hopefully,i shall spend my next week at hm,homework not done, tsk tsk.

ytd went to see team singapore VS team scotland at toa payoh sports hall, woah! singapore won ?!=D [score: 44-37].
their play was superb la,although scotland was rough but they remained calm.
and and and... best part after the game me,huishan,shihan got to take a snapshot w. PEARLINE CHAN(co-captain of team singapore)! woooo she's Sooo CUTE! hee, die la i sound so les lols.

another thing was, i went to O school on Monday! learnt some hiphop dance steps.
the studio was cool =) my dance instructor was Daniel! the Overdrive solo chap. man.. hahas, peeps shld go join if u got the chance,definitely worth it!

Basketball + Soccer = losing the fat % off my body, muahahaha-!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home