My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

" Mom! One day I'll wanna grow up to be like EuniceNg! "

Thursday, August 02, 2007

went blog hopping and i decided to post today (:

today was my Physics Prelim Practical. hmm,how did i perform? well i can only say that once again,i panicked. But it was ok compared to my mid-yr's Prac hahas. this time i got my conversions wrong for the first expt.. God, let grace come upon my paper..(Mr ngio,when you're marking please be in the happiest mood you can be! =S ) i really don't wish to flunk again.
FAILING IS NEVER FATAL,BUT GIVING UP is.

chanced upon Ed's blog and he displayed his targets for O's. Wah, after seeing his ah..he showed me faith.and i believe that he definitely can do it de! gotta learn from him..aim higher, its okay!
EUNICE, JIA YOU!! WO KE YI DE! ;D

my bs timing has changed to 730pm le :( but nvm,i'll just go and continue to believe God will multiply my time! after reading Denise's previous posts, got inspired man :)

this few weeks i wanna comment on someone, Liyun.
she showed me her thirst for God..she fasted for like 1 week you know! Liyun, you = nu jin gang! =D get weell soon hor! & i know you'll make it for friday's FOP de (:

heyys You! continue to walk the walk k! its time for you to move on cos' i know you can de!! i'll always be there for you to ^&%$&^%$*&$ your nonsense LOLS. its always times when it gets uncomfortable that growth comes. (: you're not allowed to quit on Him,the cg,me.. JIAYOU! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home