My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

" Mom! One day I'll wanna grow up to be like EuniceNg! "

Monday, June 02, 2008


YEAH! I'm finally... blogging!
3 cheers and 3 cheers and 3 cheers to Eunice! hehe.

guys! its the holidays and you may be entertaining the thought of watching a movie,but there aren't a lot of good movies to watch eh? i strongly recommend [ the conquest]. Although it has no media publications but its duper nice!


okay, all of the above that i've mentioned are all pure fiction la. Its my movie poster for a module, nice not? :D Though photoshop is really a great tool to use, Im not really very good at mastering it's shortcuts etc. The traditional me sticks to pure drawing still.

Im SO glad,exhilarated even! My in-class test with regards to contemporary issues is finally over and done with! Its not fair man, just the start of the school sem and this holds a heavy weight of 40% over the entire module grade :( I just hate to do critical thinking,waste of brain cells. I've spent so much effort into it and the result was my paper contained 20% plagiarism man. If it exceeds 20%, my paper will be deemed as an F.Nonetheless, I really thank God that im near the borderline but not over.Hopefully my lecturer will do some amendments to the citing (:

Today I went to explore the food section of T3 with shihan and huifen. Boy o boy, its really a great thing to have friends who work part time. We saw our secondary schoolmate working in secret recipe and she treated us to cakes and drinks! ( I still had to pay for the 1st cake cause SOMEONE no $$ ma LOLS.) I realised alot of my friends have changed so much after they entered into tertiary. Most of them are now much more attractive of course hee.

Can't wait for camp NEOS! so excited for it.. (say it again...) haha.
Lastly, cant even wait for this friday!
Finally meeting up qiu,wan ee and the others.Miss them so much..guess this is the moment where this song comes in so appropriately( Time goes by.. so slowly..) :D
kk, i'm getting sleepy. zzz.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home