My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

" Mom! One day I'll wanna grow up to be like EuniceNg! "

Friday, October 31, 2008

I've decided to stay home today.
friday shall be 'Me' day. heh!
oh yes,as I was saying,
Grammar test slaughtered me bad. I misunderstood Patrick's instructions. Well, english is not my forte.
Just average.
But I do find dangling modifiers quite interesting though.

I want to blog about a whole load of stuff but I just couldn't think of the right phrasings.
Blog hopped. And I saw some really good expositional essays,I'm inspired!
Well, I'll just write whatever that comes into my mind.

S'pore Biennale was heaps of fun!
snapped here and there, interesting artworks.
Since last sunday, my mind opened up.
Im enlighten.(bulb lights up :D)
art can be
ANYTHING.
and I really mean Anything.
Even the lowly Mr. chewing gum has his own room exhibit (scratches head)
We've only visited one place, few more to go!
Can't wait for Sunday to come.
So I really want to be able to finish city hall area and hopefully marina bay,that is if time permits :)
A short clip about visual arts was screened to my class on Wed.
It's all about encouraging designers to think out of the box,tips,examples of really good commercials.
I couldn't agree more with the qoute,
"Originality is nothing more than just undected Plagiarism."
All great artworks are a result of gathered inspiration.Tweak it alittle and ta-da! (:




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home