My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

" Mom! One day I'll wanna grow up to be like EuniceNg! "

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

hello.. loong time didnt blog ler hee =X
was not really bothered to blog sia.. so boring hahas!
hmm tis few days vry fun..fellowship..hanging out wif my buddies.. although exams but den quite relaxed hees.. peace of God =P
so happi!! thursdae gonNa finish exams ler! hahahahas.. frreeeee~
hmmm today!
my SCIENCE paper.. hahas..
lucki not tat hard arr cos didnt spend too much time studying but hais.. alot careless..
nvm stil glad its over cant wait for ART exams hees!!
art so fun duno y ppl hate it hahas..
jus now went revising maths in library got a shocking news.. i failed my maths paper 1.. wah.. lik heart broken into two lidat sia hahas.. but thank God my frens all encourage mi all tat hahas nvm la.. paper 1 nia.. stil got paper two ma... scare wat hahahas =D

widen ur capacity
have a forgiving heart
voice out ur thots
tis makes a happy person!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home