My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

" Mom! One day I'll wanna grow up to be like EuniceNg! "

Monday, December 19, 2005

This few days i've been drained out..Physically,Spiritually. was tired out and then i started to fall ill.. didnt really had the energy to move on and it affected my spirit man..
was down and the devil tried to draw my love away from God. arghh
But i thank God for elise who always sees thru me(so tao yan de) ahahaas =X

How important cell grp meetings and services are! they are there to feed you and remind you of God's promises and words. Refreshed my soul and after attending the Grad service it motivated me to move on too.. =)

What can take a dying man and Raise him up to life again?
What can heal a wounded soul?
What can make us white as snow?
What can fill the emptiness?
What can mend our brokenness?
Brokenness
Mighty, awesome, wonderful
Is the holy cross Where the Lamb laid down his life
To lift us from the fall
Mighty is the power of the cross
What restores our faith in God?
What reveals the Father's love?
What can lead the wayward home?
What can melt a heart of stone?
What can free the guilty ones?
What can save and overcome?
Overcome
It's a miracle to me
It's still a mystery
It's a miracle to me
The power of God
For those who believe

this song was what i needed.. the lyrics to me were great..to remind me.who could ever forget about the cross? God mended everything in me.
hungry,thirsty i come after him again and yes, he's still the evr forgiving loving God who accepts

The poor and needy seek water,
but there is none.
their tongues fail for thirst.
I,the LORD will hear them;
I,the God of Israel,will NOT
FORSAKE them.
[isaiah 41:17]

the poor soul seeks for water,but searching within man will be to no avail..
but God knows of the empty soul who thirst and restores with abundance..God didnt forsake =)

That's the God we know of issn't it? well,Christmas is nearing! so excited..let there be joy in the atmosphere and in the people's hearts! wish you all a happy merry christmas in advance! =)

[the emptier your heart is,the faster God's light shines into]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home