My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

" Mom! One day I'll wanna grow up to be like EuniceNg! "

Saturday, November 12, 2005

woohoooO! long time no see long time no blog hehes.. =P jus reveal to you something ytd i had a bad nightmare er.. so called la.. but it happened ard morning 7plus 8am lolx..i dreamt of my buddies we all having fun at my hse den suddenly all turned ard and backstabbed me i tell you its soooo scary lox shld have seen their faces in my dream =X hahas.. den end up i cried in my sleep.. really felt the heartache in me sia and i woke up i thot it was really real know.. but duno y even in dreams also got some things outta it hahas..( real version of dream shall not reveal too much)

in this world, never trust people too well (fullstop)

hahas.. vry simple meaning but i learn it the scary way =X nvm larx tis post is jus crapping ard hahas.. kks gtg ler!! gg for Ulf ekman svc wo0t!

shall blog more till the day im back . . .. . . . . . . LOL

toodeloo~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home