My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

" Mom! One day I'll wanna grow up to be like EuniceNg! "

Sunday, October 23, 2005

didnt regret going for the same services twice.. my mind absorbs more indepth of it =)

well, Ps Kong said abt inquiring and God just gave mi a revelation..

[A wise man inquires from God,

but a foolish man inquires from his own foolishness]

hahas simple it may be but this impacted me alot..do not understand by knowledge alone that God is my salvation but experience him! slowly he will BECOME ur salvation..=]

O Lord,this is my little prayer to you

that your grace will cover all of us

and lift E243 up.

let not any of us have anything that is of the devil

so that we will be a righteous warrior,for you said that the days of a believer is like the days of a warrior

let us inquire from you everyday that we will be dependent on you like never before

for you are our light and you has become our salvation

Amen.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home