My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

" Mom! One day I'll wanna grow up to be like EuniceNg! "

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Breaking Thru'

there are sure to be problems surfacing when u are
growing in the Lord

New LEVEL = New OBSTACLES

but the Lord said [ be of good courage][i've
overcome the world]..

i guess its time i do so too.. ride on the problems
and not be fearful of them

service was great..Ps Kong told us to be a prayer warrior and ya! Elise also said that e243 is in need of fervent prayers

gonna do my best to strengthen my prayers and let them be a prayer of faith =)

breakthroughs are there for me to discover and not waiting for them to discover me

glad that i made a breakthru today although it was small but it broke my present: hesitation! guess its really true that its always at the most inconvenient time that God wants U to breakthrough

fellowship was fun today we got to learn on the way home,that....
if u have overshot your mark, u can always make a reverse, cus success is always waiting for U [was related to de train =D]

shall end here then bye. bye. bye. =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home