My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

" Mom! One day I'll wanna grow up to be like EuniceNg! "

Monday, October 24, 2005

yos people viewing this post at this moment right now at this page.. haha! =P
woah today was a great day shan,fen,jaime came to my hse and watch the passion of Christ.
although it may be quite a long time show but aiyar people now then watch its stil okie de hor =D anyway this show really showed me how great Jesus really is, cried n cried during the show lols..

Christianity is not a boring religion aint it? its about being with a living God and it really puts my heart at ease that i have someone bearing my sins for mi. Thank You. =)

have found back the passion i had for lost souls..will not be tempted to pull back anymore its time for action people!! hahas..have you even gotten to experience God that it has left such a big impact in your life? for me.. hmm.. its in the beginning when i started my walk.. i often wonder why issit that people are so on fire for God in the beginning but slowly going down as they grow..even backslidding. the fire is not as big as the 1st..i pray Lord that our curiosity and desire for you will NEVER be burnt out..i know that you are a God full of surprises that you will continue feeding us =)

obstacles coming my way?? siam la!! hahas hahas.. i have God wif mi man..God is fighting for me and my battle all i have to do is to depend on him.. its easy.. =]
casting ALL ur cares to the Lord issnt that difficult yea anyway it all started wif
ME + JESUS and it shall always be..
Lord be my guidance when im hidden by darkness..that i may always see your light shining upon mi..

[its no longer I but Christ who lives in me]
kks adios~ =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home