My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

" Mom! One day I'll wanna grow up to be like EuniceNg! "

Monday, February 13, 2006

Hallelujah!!
from a boarderline pass for my maths test i achieved a top 10th position now hahas.. Praise God.. =) well this few days didnt really had the time to post much was really involved in school.. pardon me =X
hmm, common test are around the corner.. loads of things surrounding me must ar.. MUST learn how to manage my time well ler.. but well.. i believe i'll pull thru' though because by the measure of faith that we have,God will give to us! must have faith.. will not let common test overcome me! NO way man hahas..
last sat bought a book ''nuggets of life'' really great book.. alot of qoutes for daily life that can help me grow.. here's a verse to let viewers reflect upon..tata!

[if you will not run when you feel fear,
fear will run because it has seen faith.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home