My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

" Mom! One day I'll wanna grow up to be like EuniceNg! "

Monday, February 27, 2006

long time since i blogged,been very busy lately didnt really went to the internet =X
well, i gt back my CA papers already, no good.
really is a big change for me,breaking into this new territory.all my papers was hmm what should i say.. the worst marks i have ever gotten in my lifetime..serious.
but realli still want to thank God,i didnt fail any!! hahas.. =) God's grace is still with me..but really its this period let me realise something that wasnt sure a big impact on my life before.. failure.
failure keeps me humble and its a fact that.. nothing can be done through a Christian unless he has first allowed God to work HUMILITY in him.
if it is through this process of failing that God wants to mould me and direct me,im willing.
because i know that through whatever circumstances im in,its only temporary and this is a the time where i learn how to trust upon his promises and not to hinder Him.
My God has laid and build the foundations of heaven and earth, what is too hard that he cannot do?
my period of success will come, in Christ we have full victory over all things!!
studies will not be a stumbling block in my sec3 life,it will be the journey of success in my life. but of cause it takes alot of discipline to revise..
hahas, kkaes den im off to makan lee~
-ciao- =)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home