My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

" Mom! One day I'll wanna grow up to be like EuniceNg! "

Saturday, December 16, 2006


showing kindness...

an Action of Love.

yesterday when my brother came back,my mum woke up and went over to talk to him out of concern.but he ignored her and told her to go back to sleep.

didnt know why but i felt that my mum got hurt by his words.Well i guess its normal that everyone did this before,even me. but i know now that this gotta change.

Learn to cherish and love the people around you cause you'll never know what will happen tomorrow.So...! no matter how much a 'DJ' my mom is,i've learn to show her more love by listening to her opinions more :)

hai,i lost my precious Watch.

smth that was so dear in my life,but well i think i'll save up money and buy the same if not another one. haha,dont know why these 2 watches hold so much significance in my life.

the amount of patience one has determines his/her capacity.

dont know how far i can expand .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home