My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

" Mom! One day I'll wanna grow up to be like EuniceNg! "

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

ahhh! im so happy hahas.. i bought the last book on sale on Joyce Meyer's weekend. this book's called . just started reading and boy its solid la ! i sure hope my prayer time will improve through this (: greatly encourage people to buy this book if you still see it on sale this week or any week when you head down to attributes lols..
Prelims in like less than 1 week's time.gosh,i haven't even studied for my humans and science..haha.. anyone out there knows how to improve on ENGLISH? mdm hamidah reviewed my results for mock exam recently. guess what did i got? C5. hahas.. i told her i wanted to aim for a B3 for my Os, but she told me i gotta work very hard,but still! i know its attainable de (: just have to find out how to write non-cliche compos hahas.. that's my weakness =S

doo doo doo, siyun's putting her braces. so is huifen! i told her something lame haha.. cos' siyun didnt have to wait very long before she could put her braces on but it costed her quite a bomb. on the other hand,huifen's amount was considered okay cos she waited 2YEARS, cost her only $2000+ . so i told her to wait another 2years = FREE! (:

Realisation- writing testimonials for yourself is quite hard hahas, self-appraisal :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home