My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

" Mom! One day I'll wanna grow up to be like EuniceNg! "

Tuesday, November 20, 2007










little intro here. this CUTE girl is jaime's lil' sis,jacq! a.k.a One Mole.

hehes(: dont be fooled by her innocent looks.
She loves touching people's butt haha!


today was a fun day! just simply hanging out. always loved spending time with my bunch of good friends.Hoped Huixin liked her birthday messenger bear and cake!she left after that cos she went to meet pris up to shop haha.

The rest of us then headed down to 'japanese village' to makan cos most of them rejected my idea of going to 85market. *sadden..


mmm, the food there was kinda affordable in a way? as in they seperated everything into ala-carte.er, haha nvm i dont know what im talking too.

hee, after everything.. those who know me,you know i cant bear to miss out on desserts.

my dango green tea ice-cream.

(huishan claimed that it looked liked my sai. -.-'')

jaime and her sister's strawberry oreo ice-cream.

stupid blogger. its so lagg i had to redo this post for like umpteen times. good thing im watching the world's wildest commercials,really funny. If not.. i would have shut down. haha.

my mood :

comfy and sleepy. zzz..

btw, this cat was in the middle of a bus stop walk way LOLS.

FINAL NEWS:

HUISHAN AND I GOT THROUGH TO THE CHOIR AUDIS!! (:

will be smiling in my sleep hehe :D







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home