My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

" Mom! One day I'll wanna grow up to be like EuniceNg! "

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

don't rub your eyes, i've blogged!
The thought of ending my o levels next week kinda gives me mixed feelings towards it. don't know why either. haha, a part of me wants it to end quickly so that i can run around the building and shout like i just escaped from IMH.Yet another part of me dont actually look forward to ending it leh. 4 years of hardwork will end next week! hmm, like what jaime and a few of us say: ' end le,suddenly have no aim leh.' well, nevermind.. i still have my MCQs to chiong! (: i wanna score well in my Chemistry;so badly. hees :D

anyway. if you're reading and you figured out well, ' i wanna write something to eunice! ' you can do so by leaving your comments . just click on the link and type (:

conclusion of the day:
1) jaime's invigilator looks like Mr Chia ( secretly, he has a child,jaime's age)
2) i want the LIBRARY JOB.

gogo sister.. gogo brother..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home