My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

" Mom! One day I'll wanna grow up to be like EuniceNg! "

Sunday, August 26, 2007

drum rolls please.. *thong de rong thong qiang* and the book is entitled..

POWER OF SIMPLE PRAYER! =D

woke up this morning,just finished watching the Exorcism of Emily Rose with my brother.From the look on his face,i can tell he believes in these things.So i told him my church has some sort of these events too where Ps. Mike Conner will come and minister.I told him about a guy i saw during the Sun svc where 10+ guys pinned him down and he screamed like there's no tmr lols.. He was like " huh. really ah? "

oh well, im glad i dared to shared with him this. hahas, and my family doctor is still convincing my dad to come visit his church. He told my dad Jesus will give you anything you want.My dad shared with him that i often donate the $ he gave me to church haha.. and the doc told him im doing smth good(which i know my dad cant comprehend). but i think the doc wasnt really clear in explaining la cos' after that my parents said that '' lidat i want many $$, where's my $$? *hahahahhaa* " .
Afterthat my mum asked my dad, '' den you believe meh? '' . you know what my dad answered?? he said " even if i believe in two Gods also can ma ". then my mum said he's siao. hahas.. but i really wondered why that night i remained silent hmm..

i can just say that im super thankful my family's open towards religion.. (:


YEAH!!! SHARE MY JOY !! I GOT AN A1 AS MY REVISED CCA GRADE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home