My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

" Mom! One day I'll wanna grow up to be like EuniceNg! "

Monday, November 19, 2007

Huishan's work starts today at ubi.
Jaime's work starts today at changi airport.
Liyun and Chloe's working at her aunt's BBQ warehouse.
Huifen's working at lavender.

im sitting at home.. kiao ka. -.-
hahas, nvm. i shall work after Christmas.

went for the tour briefing ytd and er guys, if you want souvenirs.
CHOICES:
SWITZERLAND - watches , chocolates , music boxes, swiss knives.
ITALY - leather shoes,bags, designer apparels, Venetian crystals, wine.

THINGS I MOST LIKELY CAN AFFORD:
chocolates,music boxes, hopefully designer apparels.

talk about reality. ha!

holidaying is so costly man. though im not the one paying, i feel the sting too. But well, the tours mainly about sightseeing so i'll try to snap many many pictures! (:
Currently, the tour has no one near my age so i guess it'll just be me and my dad. alot of couples are going on this trip for honeymoons too but aiya, none of my business haha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home