My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

" Mom! One day I'll wanna grow up to be like EuniceNg! "

Monday, June 16, 2008

here i am, lazing on my couch with seemingly nothing to do, im bored!
okay la actually i have things to do but well, 'later..' hee.

school's starting next week and im reluctant to go back man. especially when i have sucha 'neat' schedule on monday that starts at 8am ): I've just realised that since my holidays begin, almost everyday im out. Mainly busy with church related events. I wonder if im not a CHC member today, i guess my life won't be as fulfilling as it is now. this is just my personal opinion ah.. my parents even wanted to ask if CHC offered part time scholarship for us students lols since our daily routine's like.. after school, church. I really hope that this will continue to be my lifestyle. Won't wish to see myself when im into adulthood,that i'll start to cease serving.

i should seriously start cutting down on my diet.Im eating kinda too much man. heehe. But! i have a sudden crave for DONUTS! oOoOoOoOoOoO(*burp!*) sry shiheng!
Whatever, my posts are always random (:

I dreamt of something very weird again last night. I think my primary calling is to interpret dreams maybe. Know why? i always,somehow or another remember my dreams very well.
yesterday, i dreamt that i was imported into another dimension and i was at a void deck and infront of me stood an array of warriors(baddies) .. [ NARNIA STYLE-because of siqi's sms? ]
(don't ask me why i have such weird dreams)
and on came arrows of fire,ice blades and axes that were flinging towards me but i managed to shun every one! accompanying me were a few always-at-the-void-deck-playing-rubber soccer kids hahas.
Lastly, one of the kid caught hold of an oncoming injection needle filled with i think poison blood? and he threw it on the ground and it broke out into fire.

After that we were teleported into some kinda girls toilet(huge and circular) cos i remembered either me or another girl that was with me ( wan ee or some girl la ) was urgent. Then, when we stepped out.. NIGHT MARKET!

tell me about it man. Dreams never link. haha! actually there's still more but due to my limited vocab, i find it hard to express the images into words hee .


cheerios!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home