My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

" Mom! One day I'll wanna grow up to be like EuniceNg! "

Sunday, August 17, 2008

look look!!
ain't these cupcakes the cutest things on earth!
they are none other baked by the sweetest
TAN SIQI! :D
i showed my dad and asked if he wanted a bite.
He was so funny, saying the packaging was too nice he didn't wish to open it, lols.

btw, the KL emerge was really full of excellence i must say.
can't believe we'll be staying in Sunway pyramid hotel.
Superior room.
the prices are very 'nice' too haha.
i don't think i'll be able to shop much too. nvm, i'll only buy what i RRRREALLY need.

hope that we'll be able to make new friends there,TAKE PICTURES WITH LEADERS! PS KONG! haha. the list told us to bring digital camera :D
but most of all, not forgetting the main purpose,to do our uttermost to serve them. (:
im so excited to serve as an usher, although people say its very tiring.Well, keep us in your prayers guys! so that we'll be healthy,full of strength,sharp to react to situations.

YAY.

i'll be off to play badminton w sihao,ezra,joseph and the gang of girls soon.
i hope i won't pun-chek halfway again :D
joseph has 7 rackets at home and elise asked him to bring ALL.
siao. hahaha.
i sure hope i'll be able to play normally, my wrist has been hurting me.
After the stupid gyming,
my hands would suddenly tremble as if im having some parkison diesase.
&,
i got this blue-black on my knee even before i intended to start my workout on the cycling machine. -.-''

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home