My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

" Mom! One day I'll wanna grow up to be like EuniceNg! "

Friday, July 18, 2008

WEI TING'S bbbbbaaaacccckkkk from BOSTON!!
yeah, was so happy to see her today at cg.
the necklaces that she bought were really preetay (:

recently i've been losing my train of thoughts very easily.
one minute, I wanted to say something, but when i'm about to say it out..
I forgot.
hmmm,lols.

I want to go for KL Emerge!
pray hard my parents will be like:
you wanna go ah? go,go.. i'll give you extra $ for spending even!
ya, by faith man! :D hee.

projects,assignments,journal,test.....
TIME . A WORKING BRAIN PLS .

bye, i've gone way past my bedtime.


PS: jaime, if u read this. pls tag us on your blog's name ah. we still duno your link ;)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home