My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

" Mom! One day I'll wanna grow up to be like EuniceNg! "

Friday, June 27, 2008

Intended to have a change of blogskin today.
But weirdly,can't figure out why my mac wasn't able to get through to the link hmm.
Nvm, i'll change it sooner or later. Its very cute!

Later im gonna go for a highlight!
Thou i'm excited, i'm equally terrified :S
What if the outcome is like..not what i expected it to be?
oh well, just see how lor.
At most i'll learn from Jaime, darken the colours with black dye (:

Time really flies when you're in school.
Woosh, one week has passed.
I couldn't thank God enough for my semester's schedule.
Except for tues,wed where i end school at 6pm. I usually end school at 12pm, adding on that i don't have schools on fridays.
ahh, luxury hee.
I make it sound so relaxing hor?
hmm come to say of it, not really too.

Because of
PROJECTS!

I just hope that for my IS module,
I'll really speak well,of course that'll include tits,ishak,atty too.
So we'll not get burned' by the other M-Cers.


Our teacher told us to go to the Museum to check out some designs for our Typography work, ON OUR OWN.
tsk, made me excited that we were going for a field trip for nth. haa.

Although i know everyone has moved on,
i still prefer the traditional way of art,
drawing!


computers..easy but still, its makes me insecure. like you know?
suddenly it'll hang and blank out or the many shortcuts that if you don't rmb,your work = R.I.P :(

But nvm la,since i choose this course..
Photoshop,Maya..come to Mama!


Anyone wanna exercise(other than running)? let me know !
Its time i start moving and get healthy. :D

check out this vid, my friend intro-ed me this..
So cool,so synchronized!

Jabbawokeez!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home