My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

" Mom! One day I'll wanna grow up to be like EuniceNg! "

Tuesday, July 01, 2008


Sorry for the late posting girls! at least I did! (:
This whole post is dedicated to...
HENG SHIHAN's birthday!


firstly, the CGCs went down to crystal jade's for a satisfying meal.
The porridge there is like the nicest I've ever eaten.
So thick..
So piping hot..
so...
hmm FULL. haha.
Shihan was so nice to make cupcakes and boy oh boy,
the cupcake is so nice la!
Its in chocolate flavor,with an oreo buscuit base.
The icing made it even more irresistible.
Of course the credits goes to Watt xiu-son(hehe) and wui an too.(:









my requested cupcake!!

Then, on sunday..


A few of us headed down to Japanese village to celebrate and yup,
though it was just a simple meal.. we had a really great time there.
partly cos' of the fact that-
We finally got to ate out with Joycie and Watt Xiu-son!(:


the SH was made from HOTDOGS.(to fulfil Han's 'hotdog cake' dream-weird right! LOLS.)


The humongous Toiletpaper' cake.

oh, look at how happy shihan is!:P


Most of us didn't manage to finish our slice man..

Happy us! Too bad the others wasn't able to join us, nevermind.. this sunday then!
Gosh, I realised there's Soo many birthdays this month.

Phew, I wonder how Weiting's able to upload so many pictures for her post everytime.
It's kinda taxing man.
Kay, my job's done! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home