My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

" Mom! One day I'll wanna grow up to be like EuniceNg! "

Friday, July 04, 2008

ok, im so lazy to change my blogskin man.
I think this still looks nice enough,I'll keep it then. :D

screw macbooks man.
my mac crashed,kababoom* today! :(
akmal and ishak were kinda helping me with the Maya installation
and the next thing we knew,
It can't start up anymore.
The funny thing was when we waited for the lift to the IT helpdesk,
something embarassing took place.
We waited for roughly 5mins and were wondering, why hasn't the lift reached our floor yet?
Then.. low and behold,
Ishak noticed the sign-
THIS LIFT DOES NOT STOP AT LEVEL 2.
-.-'' leh! haha. don't you find it weird?
if it doesn't stop at lvl 2, why build a lift on the level in the first place?

Anyway,
my mac's with akmal now.
praying hard that he'll be able to repair it w/o having to reformat.
All my precious notes,ppt,researches don't have a back up! :(
well,i'll only know tmr.

took some pictures from joyce!

wan's face is seriously- the classic haha!
the blood mascot:)



Shaun's cousins are so cool man!
Had dinner with them along w the others after cgm.
They study in an international school in INDIA ! ("mumbai ey!:D'')
one of them even learns spanish.
hope they'll join us on sat again(:

kay,im bushed.
nights!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home