My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

" Mom! One day I'll wanna grow up to be like EuniceNg! "

Sunday, July 20, 2008

crazy night of camwhoring.
HAHA,not forgetting..
looking at oh-so-old photos.
i swear everyone has changed SO much.
its really glory to glory man.



ooooohhhhh yeah! my sem. holidays are going to start off with the KL trip!
my parents agreed without hesitations.so...bottom line is,i'm really excited bou' it! :)
but i dread working to earn that $300. God, let money fall down from the sky please?
i'm not bad in catching de hahas..
k that was lame. bye and good night.

oh ya, ended up. shan and i didn't manage to attend xuebing's 21st birthday.
we were like walking to and fro the stretch of east coast,but well.. to no avail and our legs were like so sore.
while waiting for my dad to reached, we ate curry chicken hmm which didnt exactly tasted like it.
weird i'll say.
& HAHA,xiu-son.
we saw your old flame ahem..
RUI J.(rounder,*coughs*) :P

anyway, xuebing if u do read my blog..
just wanna say sorry once again! :X
you get our pressie on sat when we see ya(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home