My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

" Mom! One day I'll wanna grow up to be like EuniceNg! "

Friday, October 31, 2008


We humans are all made up of 70% water and I believe, _%(personal input) conformity.
Whether or not you choose to confess, this is a part of human's broken nature.
Conformity stems from a person's sense of insecurity and therefore,
seeks for that acceptance & agreement from people.
The fear that holds you back. Fearing that if you didn't follow, you'll be left out and left behind.
Looking at today, conformity has become such a norm that people don't even feel a need to hide it.
No one's perfect.
We all conform at some part of our lives don't we?
I admit that.
Some do it for the good, to give in. Others do it for themselves, to gain something.
Oh well, its part and parcel of life.
But I believe we're not meant to conform.
God didn't made us this way, He made us to be more than conquerors!(:
Actually my main issue here isn't about conformity, but maturity.
Ps. Kong's message still lingers in my head. Talking about

"Maturity is choosing to do the right thing even when options are given."

This sentence is starting to become a self-check, as well as a gauge for me. All I have to say is that, Maturity cannot be seen from the Outward. The outward constantly changes to fit in. It can only be seen through a person's actions,values and words. (:

I feel that I need to find back that balance in my life once again.
How much is my God% compared to Me%.
Its not always about how much I feel like doing, emotions are ever changing.
But its about weighing the importance in His mind,not mine.
If Love was easy, it would have meant nothing.
No wonder Love is the greatest of all.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home