My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

" Mom! One day I'll wanna grow up to be like EuniceNg! "

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

CAPSICUM JADE DAY

Today was a real lazy day for me.
I spent most of my day strolling the streets with huifen,taking random shots of people and haha YES, the gigantic RED HOT PEPPER!
My virgin experience to the Singapore national museum.
Next time, more people should go and we can take really nice shots of each other there(:
They have those cooolio vintage spiral staircases and painted walls.


Anyway, after that we made our way down to crystal jade to find the rest and makan!
Finally huishan's back from Genting and she bought me this fat guy's face to put my HP.
super idiotic face but yarr, its Very very cute! Thanks Shan! :D

Yeaa, I feel kinda proud of myself cos I managed to bargained a lower price for dresses heh.
I know, you'll starting thinking of the Auntiness in me right? HAHAHA!
& I tell you man, there's super duper loads of stuff that Daiso sells. LOADS..
Sadly, I couldn't join them for BS today cos my grandma's leaving tonight.
We ate chilled crabs so not bad la, compensated (:
Still, I'm gonna miss my granny lots and lots! Come march, she's gonna return for another stayover.

I don't know why but I like this pic, so... DRAMA(old version).

The big pepper!


While we took this shot, there was a couple quarelling beside us,LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home