My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

" Mom! One day I'll wanna grow up to be like EuniceNg! "

Monday, December 01, 2008


FINALLY! A meet up with Teo wan ee!
CHENG QIULIN!
soon yea? real soon!
missed you like crazy :D
We went to pay jaime and huifen a visit at .... TP! I seriously felt like we were nomads walking around the campus. Jaime was really lucky today, hor? I went to the library,all i saw was Hongkai and Norianni. :( oh. Before huifen went off for her tutorial,we managed to take a group photo,NOT. The whole while, her friend was trying to get into EVERY shot. -.-'' My new D60 has a name now! Initially, I wanted to name it : a) Wisely b) Ruben c) Ah bee But! With the help of Jaime, I've decided to name it Cody. Think its like the nicest name ever,heh :D

Everyone's been talking about Channel 8's Little Nonya and I'm finally watching it now for the first time! Don't really get the show. :X
Actually I shouldn't be watching any shows now. My photo assignment is still waiting for me.

so bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home