My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

" Mom! One day I'll wanna grow up to be like EuniceNg! "

Friday, December 05, 2008


MEOW! :))
Why would people hate cats anyway? heh heh.
I feel really happy whenever the cat looks in my direction.
Elise said the reason animals are attracted to me because I'm one of their kind.
Thanks ah. LOL.

My next assgnmt: PEOPLE.
how?

anyway, the tree top walk was fab!
Wished that the whole cg was there with us.(:
Walking through the pouring rain with our ponchos,w
e seriously looked like some cult group hiking around.
HAHA.

The funny thing was we were so tired of walking, we thought of hitchhiking someone's car out. Then, a van came driving our way and I flagged for it. It really stopped! We were so happy know.But when he opened up the door, it was a freezer -.-''


Conversations reveal a whole lot of stuff, it really does.
(:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home