My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

" Mom! One day I'll wanna grow up to be like EuniceNg! "

Friday, February 13, 2009

hello world.
Sigh, got me excited for nothing.
Thought that we were gonna be trusty valentines' day deliverers but the job got canceled cos they had enough people. ):
o wells haha.

and Nooooo, I don't feel comfortable when people say I look like this/her/etc.. Lols, it drowns my self identity in a way.
I AM ME.
But don't worry, I'm not feeling bitter yea. :D

Tiring day. Idk why either because I felt that I did have a considerable amount of sleep.
My early morning was spent in the morn Pm(awesome!)& breakfast at Haig Rd!
After which we accompanied Weiting for her interview.


Low and behold...
I lost my POSB card,EZ link,earphones,precious black pouch on bus 26 :(

I found it really amusing when xiu yuan told me my mom's got great stamina.
Reason being,she overheard my conversation w mommy on the phone when I told her I lost my stuff (she was nagging ahh)
Mom: " Few days back huishan just lost her bag, now you... you think very funny ah? your friends all one cycle one.. taking turns to lose your stuff hur? " (+ loads more)

LOL.

& Yay! I've finally bought my lens cover for my naked lens.
It's now safe from harm,ho ho(:
Guess what?
I saw a Leica digi camera at Far east today and its really chio.











But the price was even chio-er.

I did a really random thing today after my appt at gleneagles.
Since the botanical gardens was just opp. ,I decided to make a visit there but I came out after a 100m walk.
The journey in looked farrrrr so I got dishearten and made my way out,HAHA.
Abit no use hor?
After the failed attempt to walk the garden I took bus 7 home..... & overslept,missed my stop.
It's like Im suffering from insufficient sleep or smth know? :/

Anyway, since it's the holidays and mine's gonna be a looong one.
I've figured out my temp. TO DO list:

1) Watch movies :
-benji. button ***
-Slumdog millionaire
-He's just not that into you
- New in town
2) Finish watching Milk
3) meetups!
4) Spend an entire day camping in Borders
5) Fill up my first Moleskine









6) Improve my grammar,expand my vocab
7) pray more and get closer to God
8) be more focus & do more for CGC
9) make more friends (try to la,lols)
10) EXERCISE:swim,jog,cycle (double try)
11) Attempt to find a job that I'll like
12) clean up my closet and tidy my room
13) Spend quality time with people I love
14) Kill all the mosquitoes in my house

That's all tt I can think of for now.

oh yea, tmr's valentines' day shall be spend gg for an eggciting service w Ps. Kong & night movie-ing. hee, Im happy with it ! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home