My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

" Mom! One day I'll wanna grow up to be like EuniceNg! "

Monday, December 22, 2008

On the request of Jaime Goh ( I-see-white), I shall update my blog (:
yesterday we had our full dress rehearsal and the costume's erm.. really very angelic,HAHA.
Caught glitter all over my clothes when we changed back man.

oh, and I caught Yes man! too.
Its a great show, must watch(:
Grab hold of every opportunity for you'll never know what it'll bring forth.

Thank God today's rehearsals are for Jw ppl, so...
I'm gonna spend the entire day doing cards,baking w shan for christmas !
The drama people are just great.
They have rehearsals like almost everyday,ending at about 1am or later.
Most of them are working adults so they still have to work the next day.
anw, I was saying..
Actually as Christmas is approaching, the stress' building up too.
Not just on the drama side, but also I haven't got alot of time to take care of my cgc :X
My assignments,research,portfolio are just left on the shelf,not done yet.
I don't know where I'm gonna find the time to complete,think the only available time I have will be after Christmas.
That period shall be termed 'Mugging days' haha.
Jia you Eunice!!
The joy of the Lord shall be my strength!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home