My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

" Mom! One day I'll wanna grow up to be like EuniceNg! "

Thursday, November 29, 2007

I've come to realise more about myself these days. hmm or should i say ,after I've ventured out of my comfort zone.
Gifts of the Holy Spirit is considered my favourite bible study currently. every lesson's just MIND BLOWING.
sometimes it's just the simplest things that impact you the most.

THE TRUTH DOES SET ME FREE!!

i'll be away by next tuesday, although chuxuan is leaving a few days later than me but she's all set. eh me? STUCK.

hahas, thank God for her man. she told me all the things i had to have (which i havent )so..i'll be super busy with all the packing and shopping for the neccessities these days since my dad's busy. so i have some heavy responsibilities!
oh, and if i ever show my holiday pictures and it seemed as if i've taken it all in a day.. it'll be because i do not have enough sweaters to spare. BUDGET ma! :D
so if any kind souls have sweaters to lend, please pass to me on sat when you see me, im size M. (:

Travelling IS such a hassle. -.-

BUS DAY!
ytd was like raining cats and dogs-meow* the thunder was so loud, it was even louder than the uncle's sneeze on bus 7 bus ride home.
yupps. i bus-ed the whole day and my companion was Huishan ha!

AGAIN we took the wrong bus/side and instead of being early at riverwalk,we were late. it was funny cause we noticed we're passing by suntec and the esplanade. not to mention,almost every bus stop was MOCCA ads.
( hi! i selling my house! you likkkke it? )

JAIME GOH was like the nicest buddy man, she treated us to Ajisen.
ARI-GA-TO neh!
hee, we shopped around bugis and i think we enjoyed ourselves most at watsons. cheap thrills (:
we found shihan a christmas present too.
SNOOPY TISSUE PACKS. haha!
shihan, if you're reading this. we're just kiddin' la. :D
oh and we found a liquid eyeliner that's so goood it's like tattoo. doesnt even come off lo!

i've learnt a lesson from cheap shopping.
- buy only if you know what to match with.
-CONTROL even if its cheap. it may not suit you.


sometimes i just got to let go and let God. i cant make everything go my way but i can choose the way i think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home