My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

" Mom! One day I'll wanna grow up to be like EuniceNg! "

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

hoo yay! i've officially found a job that i really wanna thank God for.
it's a weekday job and im also able to leave early on friday for cgms.
Apart from that,the manager agreed to let me,chuxuan,huishan work together! ahaha ^^

good bye unemployment! im an EMPLOYEE now X)

its my first job leh. see, im no longer a kiao ka-er (:
oh ya i forgot to mention what's it abt haha. we'll be working as waitresses at coffee club.
my dad was so 'encouraging' . He told me that when i start work on friday,i'll not be required to work on the following monday. But its okay, cos it'll never happen!

when i saw the interview form on Hobbies/interests.. i wanted to write down:
working at coffee club.

haha! but im not so Por la of cos. i think the person will think im like (??) too . lols!

im really glad i said everything i wanted to say. hmm felt so released in a way.
just wanna say Thank You(:
yup! 2008 is gonna be a new start for me definitely (:
i know that in everything i do, You're with me.
i should learn to trust more in You and not myself.
sometimes the world doesn't revolve around me alone.
As much as i wanted everything to be the way i wished it'll be,
i know it wont. but... changing the way i think makes a difference.
Love is AGAPE. not self consuming (:


gosh its midnight and im having cravings for snacks. haha maybe its because channel U's broadcasting the campus foodie show. looks so OIISHI!! HAHAHA.

i know my post is super random but aiiyah anything la.

the previous jammin prac. was soo fun. i know max was like diao haha cos he wanted to sing but i kept snatching his mic to sing erm and the lyrics were wrong too but at that moment i felt like i was in a state of euphoria. you know? as if you've got your very own band that kind hee.but i still feel kinda bad for not practicing my parts thou.

kk i've again invented another cold joke so here goes..

Q: why is it that a U grad cant drive you to your destination?

A: because he'll keep U-turning .

HAHA! i know its like super lame and not funny la but nvm, I feel so proud of myself.
maybe one day i should create a book : Eunice's Joke book.


YLBFB's starting soon. BYE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home