My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

" Mom! One day I'll wanna grow up to be like EuniceNg! "

Sunday, February 15, 2009

EUNICE NG IS GONNA BE FIT!

I've decided to join Alexis for studio Wu. Just hope that I'll not fumble over dance steps hee. (:
Talking about dance... Huishan stepped on a roach when she was finding her shoes after cgm HAHA! so sihao & I came up with the roach theory.
dancers esp those doing House or Bboy who're afraid of roaches and want to improve their performance?
Throw a bucket full of roaches on the floor and make them cringe & they'll dance with speed!

That's lame I know.
anyway, here's the animation clip that Joyce,Alexis and I've slugged out to complete.



The last part onwards where the stick starts to run away in fright was done by me.
Felt really accomplished when I was looping this vid. but I was reminded of the papers we've wasted,think about the precious trees!

Yesterday's valentines' day was great!
We went to catch Slumdog millionaire and goodness was it GREATFABULOUSMINDBLOWING!

indeed it lives up to its acclaimations(:
its a definite MUST WATCH!

& okay, call me suaku but its my first time stepping into Lido shaw house to watch a movie and in a cinema This big!!!
Initially we were alrd running late so we rushed into the cinema from the frontdoor so you can imagine if you were in there...you'll be seeing a few heads passing through,HAHA.
But the weird thing was, all of us were puzzled cos our seats were being filled up.
Then I looked at the screen, I was wondering how come there wasn't any indian cast?
who would've known?
we entered the wrong cine!!!
A few of us tried to exit from the other frontdoor but it was a dead end.
So our heads appeared across the screen again and we made our way out from the other exit -.-''
It was hilarious lo!

Can't wait for tmr's class BBQ ^^
more excited bou the night fishing hee.
(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home