My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

" Mom! One day I'll wanna grow up to be like EuniceNg! "

Monday, February 16, 2009

I had a very weird dream yesterday.
Nightmare to be exact. & I must MUST blog about it because the dream was all about cats!

I forgot most parts of it so i'll just go to the main point.
I dreamt of this stray cat that Idk how, got into my house when my family was watching live performances in my living room(live as in they're really in my house).
such as man blowing fire, people playing the drums.
but i also remembered me being in somewhere like a camp and each group came out to perform their cheer.

kay, when everything ended a cat followed me and kept looking at me.
Its the first time I associate the word creepy with a feline.
anyway, it kept pouncing on me and i couldn't get rid of it.
I screamed for my dad and he pulled it away,threw it on the floor.
For that sudden moment the cat seemed like Elkan inside a cat's body. LOL, not bluffing.
Just when I wanted to ask the cat if it was Elkan, it wanted to jump again but luckily my dad was fast.
He caught it,along with a stool(don't ask why) and threw it out of the window.
I looked down and wondered if the cat would die but the stool bounced up to my window(11 stories!!) and i quickly shut the window because I was afraid the cat would come in again.

I was so scare the next day I didnt dare to go downstairs or open the door,afraid that the cat would appear at my doorstep.
So I held on to my maid tight and I woke up.

Everything that I wrote is purely fictious.
okay la th 11th floor wasnt.
I think i miss my previous maid too much she appeared in my dreams HAHA.
but I guess I associated denise to cats that's why elkan's there.

:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home