My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

" Mom! One day I'll wanna grow up to be like EuniceNg! "

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

im feeling terrible.
Shouldn't have stayed through the night if not I guessed I would have recovered from my flu.
Now it has gotten worst.
I vomited,had my runs,fever.

Really hope I'll recover by tmr if not I'll be like wasting a week's dance lessons away.

& Shihan, if you're reading this..
I just want to say Thank You!
thankyou for remembering the little request I made about buying me green tea icecream.
[I think it was you? because my dad just said it was a friend of mine and you're the only one working in Hagen Daz hees.]
You even came to my doorstep to deliever it,you really made my day (:
its really tempting trying not to eat it till I recover. hee.
but still, I believe we should find a time to talk things out.
Friendship's not always a bed of roses.
But be it tough times or good times,
I don't believe in giving up though I admit I talk nonsense when Im pissed haha..
meanwhile, do take care ! ((:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home