My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

" Mom! One day I'll wanna grow up to be like EuniceNg! "

Sunday, March 29, 2009

HBO's great stuff. It just so happens that Definitely,Maybe was on & Some kind of wonderful straight after. Ahh, all that romance&crushes. But never mind, that can wait. After all my current circle is hemmed in by girls and more girls.It was funny how xiuyuan phrase relationships by saying you'll wish you're not in one when you're in & vice versa because after the honeymoon period, the only thing that's gonna fall into place are quarrels. Of course I've never really been in one so I can't comment much on this topic. But one thing I do believe is if you've found Thy one,its not gonna be so much of an agony to be with him ay? That aside, I did enjoy the short lunch I had with xiuyuan after service.(: We headed down to Simei for chicken rice w extra rice! Sinful,sinful. But I think it was partly due to sitting there under the sweltering afternoon heat which well, didn't calm our appetites for one bit. Bought bubble tea,walked a bit,compared our bloated bellies,parted & off home for sleep! The morning train did made my day a bit.These kind remains forever under the Mimosa category although I do hope that we could actually talk and be friends in real life but I guess there's no courage for me to even dig out for actions, heh.
oh & i'm really excited for denise and weiting, tmr's the start of SOT!!! I know both of them are gonna come out transformed & do so so much for God!:D & Denise's testimony about the subsidy's just woah&woah! duper encouraged. Excited for Weiting too hehe(wee wee~) Can't wait for my turn to come. When it comes, Im gonna tell SOT(if personified)" Hey, you're part of the plan! " XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home