My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

" Mom! One day I'll wanna grow up to be like EuniceNg! "

Monday, March 23, 2009

Times like these make life interesting. Taking random shots of us with a logo whom many may deem as ordinary. Blowing gigantic bubbles and well, teenie weenie ones too only to stack into a frame that's waiting to topple. Got squashed by our bare hands. Laughters so loud, people thought we booked the entire area. Not forgetting squeezing 6 people into a taxi, putting our fates into the hands of the driver that sang " we've only just begun..." & more oldies throughout the journey. Seeing police cars drive pass yet he seemed nonchalant about it,cooley. Finally, we've braved through the wee hours looking like walking, oh no. I meant skating zombies heh around the airport looking for a place to settle down.
For that moment I wondered. How am I to survive deadlines for design school when I couldn't even last a night without sleep? Not a very night person here.
OWell, that answer can wait for now.(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home