My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

" Mom! One day I'll wanna grow up to be like EuniceNg! "

Thursday, March 12, 2009


& so I'll travel, to find my gallery of pursues.



Its 2am and my mom's not back,yet.
Though worrying, but I guess she's fine with her friends,more happening than me sia.

Ahh, its been raining recently.
Everytime Im out in my sneakers, they get soaking wet and that includes today.
Actually, administration matters made me real fed up. Okay not exactly it, but the part timer working in the FMS office. Her attitude was... let's just say,she's not very helpful(:
oh well, it was a wasted trip to school anyways.I didn't know I needed to inform so and so,wait for the email, parents signature etcc etccc...

Alexis came over to find me and we made our way over to SMU soon after.
boy,
gosh,
wahhh,
we went for House
and I seriously felt like going back to my house lor!
Its a genre that focuses alot on footworks so yea, our warmups were mainly step here & there.
There was quite a few times when I was feeling sooo cui I couldnt take it,I just stopped. haha.
we were asked to repeat continously and its like eg. ( jumping and kicking at the same time)
so you can imagine your legs turning sore yet u can't stop.

But I was glad we pulled through because it was like what Micheal,our instructor said..
''its really until you've reached your limit and you're sooo tired you just relax and just dance it all out,no longer thinking about steps.'' (something like that lar :D)
Very true indeed, I felt I finally danced when we did our last time of the choreo.
and btw, the Micheal is veryyy Charismatic.
At first when Alexis said he's very attractive I was like eww, eyes got stamp.
But after attending a few of his lessons,
he has this very warm,slightly cheeky smile that's very appealing.
btw,he's always full of smiles too.
& his dancing is always so laidback yet full of strength, so nice to watch hahahaa.
& he has a superr sexy girlfriend man, she teaches Reggae.
Great couple instructors!
(:

He inspired me to smile more!
kay :D XD 8D ^^







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home