My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

" Mom! One day I'll wanna grow up to be like EuniceNg! "

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

okay,
im now an official TP design student ! (:

The package was delivered and gosh, there're just so much admin stuff to settle.
& Im really bad at it. so lost that I needed to call up chloe and liyun for help heh.
Not being loser here kay, :P

Looking back on
how I've braved through an entire year of dvfx,
its definitely a year that molded me inside out.
The friendships that I've made I'll never forget.
The good times we had when we made all the random jokes( ok, most of the time me :X)
& im glad to say that joyce and wan are following my footsteps :D
I won't forget the catching we played inside the dark audi while waiting for SocPsyh^^
Looking out for eye candies hahahas.
Worrying about issues that bothered me, even made me cried a few times when I started out poly life.
Times when the class had awkward moments about which cliques' eating w who or is the class eating as a whole? I guess its a norm that every class would experience. :)
Beating the time to complete assignments and ending up not sleeping.
Studying halfheartedly for LocProd and getting back halfhearted results haha!
Freda's choco birthday cakes made w love ^^
Dot's voice that always consumed the entire classroom hees.
Ishak being whiny yet lovingly trying to advice people but ends up getting bullied.):
Akmal's cool & calm and drastic change of style for someone(ahem*)
Joyce and Dan always fighting over silly things
Joyce scolding Togu,
Most of us scolding Togu's ringtone.
Atty,Tits talking over marvel comics & movies.
Wan just being around,listening to my cold jokes haha:D
Alexis' blur state in class and always asking her to 'dance leh dance leh!'
Em always asking wan,dan to acc her to toilet hahas(:
Carvey: blasting music & freda saying he'll go deaf v. soon.
& him looking at opp. class' girls.
of cos,& many other times but I can't really remember them now.

oh ya, the workload that was given... often times when I get writer's block,no inspiration and the stress that was crushing me lols. thank goodness I've conquered it and its always a relief to see a tick in the SafeAssign column = clear of plagarism! :D
During Tennis lessons was my most enjoyable moments!
weird other teacher who keeps talking in 3rd person.
" M.J says we'll swing the racket this way."
"M.J says volley the ball like that!" hahahaha.
& our very own teacher who's cocky yet fails to receive a pass from us HOHO.
but funny person I'll say(:

Its really a privilege to be in my class, in NP's FMS.
Had all the fun and interesting people in it heeh.

How cos, not forgetting the Duper cool lecturers like Mr Leslie,hector,danny boey, William Hung, Mr Emillio, Patrick!, Calvin( actually I think he's handsome haha) erm and the quirky ones like Jessie who's very enthu on taking group pics(twist!),Mr sharpe(hawaiian style) and SKL(erm...)
The lects indeed made classes more fun & interesting.

but well, I guess DVFX is really not the course im motivated to pursue for the remaining years.
Even if it means to start all over again, the things I've learnt would be an add on for me (:
meanwhile, love yoo all mates who'll ever see this :D
from the bottom most bottom of my heart,
love ya guys loads & stay chirpy! ^^

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I WILL MISS YOU DEEPLY!
=( =( =( =( =( =( =( =(

4:03 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home