My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

" Mom! One day I'll wanna grow up to be like EuniceNg! "

Friday, March 20, 2009

when summer comes along;

& so this few days had been a blast.
The two days spent in Day camp was well, quite eventful.To sum up, I felt that I've gotten the chance to bond deeper relationships with people within my circle.
Do you believe that borrowed wishes do come true?
I told huishan to make a wish that the fly infesting our dinner table would disappear or just drown in soup.

The wish came true! but it drowned in MY SOUP.
totally ewww.
R.I.P my dear, & tell your brudders to stop harrassing people eating.
peace out.

On a heavier note,
-I've gotten back my results. Well, let's just say that it wasn't an improvement but I'm contented. B for writcomm. LocProd was a C which I kinda expected,never was into films anyway. and the remaining were considered to be good/okay grades. Phat Fat did well!
-gonna go back to school to return my student pass later on. ): goodbye.
-Come sunday, chuaelise's gonna leave for Cheena. Following after's gonna be Jaime leaving for Germany. I'm Sure gonna miss them loads, especially elise since we won't be seeing each other for a total of 22days! ):
- After Apr 2 , its gonna be hectic/packed for me. Overseas,camp and school starts.
I'm already having the cramps for camps heh. Eunice! be brave & thy shalt not be shy. hehe.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home