My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

" Mom! One day I'll wanna grow up to be like EuniceNg! "

Monday, March 30, 2009

Its okay to be sarcastic once in awhile to spice things up,but it's definitely not a lifestyle to follow. I admit that I,myself have my fair share of sarcasm speaking & strangely,its usually to some of my classmates who irritate me. Your words not only shape your world,it also shapes the way people see you,your character,everything. Every ounce of respect I've garnered just fell flat on the ground. Respect is shown when respect is given.
I always tell myself,every mistake that you see or pick out from another becomes a reminder of what you shouldn't become & a learning point noted. I totally didn't regret my decision back then. Feeling better now after letting it out. Kay,shall not let my inner critic lash out any further because of such a teenie matter. It's time for me to rewire my sub-conscious & learn to see the good in everyone because...life gives you lemons for lemonades HAHA. (:

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Spongythomas said...

who who who,make my friend Eunice irritated?

2:13 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home