My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

" Mom! One day I'll wanna grow up to be like EuniceNg! "

Thursday, April 02, 2009

Firstly, Welcome back ELISE & JAIME!!!
I'm about to leave home for the airport soon but gotta bid farewell to u peeps first :D
Going back to my grandparent's country, mixed blood ma ;D
kay, I know what's that expression on your face. Don't roll your eyes and gimme that look HAHA!
& siahuishan, if you're reading... i think im gonna kill you when i come back.
my fringe seriously look like the 'tu zi's' guitarist, I just need a geeky specs --.--
but nvm la, i'll forgive you for ur free haircuts:D but pls. NO MORE BANKS,I don't need alot of money hahahas (:

I'll just leave a joke for u guys in case you miss me too much hehe.
' Why did the strawberry cry?
A: because her mother was stuck in a jam.



03.Skinny Bones - The Ditty Bops

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home