My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

" Mom! One day I'll wanna grow up to be like EuniceNg! "

Monday, April 27, 2009

RANT

Life has been treating me relatively well since school began I guess.
okay, not exactly. Whirlwind of crazy assignments and whats not & stuff haha.
I guess this marks a new phase in my life.
Seriously I've never been so hardworking,till now. Well, I kinda figured out that I just have to accept the fact that everyone who's in VSC obviously can draw & they're awesome at it. Ranting about drowning in this competitive course ain't helping so I'll give my best for everything!!! I'm really grateful to be in VSC still (: After all, this IS the real design environment.
Haha but secretly,there were a few nights when I was stressing out cos I was too tired to complete my drawings thru' the night = regretting the next morn :X
It was during those nights when I thought thru'.. Will passion dry out when exhaustion seeps in? Cos for a moment I asked myself, did I regret wasting 1yr for this course & what if I give up? But yar, there's nvr a perfect condition for everything.
Just like my commDi lect. said, We humans are to conquer ourselves.
I thank God for Everything,Everyday!

1 Comments:

Blogger elisespace said...

YEAH MAN! GO EUNICE! You've come this far, there's just so much more God has in stored for you to conquer. I believe in you and am proud of you! JIAYOU! =DD

9:41 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home